Wimbledon Clinics offers a free medical educational programme to health professionals. This regular programme provides an up-to-date and multi-disciplinary overview of orthopaedic and sports-related problems from local experts in relevant fields. During the year, nationally recognised guest speakers will be invited.
As part of our ongoing commitment to education and research in the field of sports and orthopaedic injuries and sports medicine, Wimbledon Clinics provides sponsorship to assist research fellows studying for higher degrees with Imperial College, London.
Members of the group providing the programme are actively involved in the world of sports medicine and teach on the faculty for Sports and Exercise Medicine with the London Deanery. Locally they teach on the MSc in Sports Science and Medicine with Roehampton University of Surrey.
- Refreshments will be served at 7pm, lecture commences at 7.30pm
- At each lecture a different topic will be covered with a multidisciplinary approach
- Each talk will last for 15-20 minutes with plenty of time for discussion
- Patients and clinical examination techniques will be used
- Certificates of attendance will be awarded