Suffered an injury and nervous about returning to skiing? Not sure if you are “ski-fit”?
Our return-from-injury ski package is exactly what you need. It includes:
- A pre-ski day hour long in-depth assessment at Wimbledon Clinics with our Consultant Physiotherapist Kate Robertson, who specialises in ski injuries.
- A bespoke rehabilitation programme to get you “ski-fit”.
- A personalised strength programme.
- A whole day’s admission to the Snow Centre, Hemel Hempstead, including lift pass, skis, boots and any instruction you may require from the Phil Hopper from Warren Smith Academy.
*Please note the hour-long assessment must be completed at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
You need enough time to complete the pre-assessment at Wimbledon clinics at least 2 weeks ahead of the ski day.
During the day at the Snow Centre, both Kate Robertson and Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Jonathan Bell will be in attendance to help with questions and any niggles and address anything that may put you at risk of further injury.
Ski instructors from the highly-regarded Warren Smith Academy will also work closely with you at the ski centre to build your techniques and confidence.
We've been doing this for 10 years and are passionate skiers. So, we’re looking forward to meeting you and helping you to enjoy your skiing again.
* Please note that refunds can be received up to 14 days before the start of the event.